photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Things I Love Thursday // #5

1) I would have to do Pinkie Pie proud and use this Pinkie Pie Mug for chocolate milk.


 (via. ThinkGeek)


2) This Mysteries of the Universe Tee is awesome. (Plus I love glow in the dark t-shirts!).


(via. ModCloth)


3) I'm looking for new projects and this Seaside Cowl caught my eye.

 (via. KnitPicks)


4) Don't these lemon meringue cupcakes look delicious and perfect for summer?



5) Look at these adorable bunnies Kaylah has been watching grow!


(via. The Dainty Squid)

I haven't gotten to see Casey alone this week so I'm really looking forward to seeing him this evening and this weekend. Tomorrow is Friday, hooray! I hope yours is wonderful.

xo Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...